Linguine & Clam Sauce
by Angelica Mastellos on April 13, 2021
- 1 bag Oyster Bay Brown Clams
- 1 lb linguine
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry wine
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta to desired texture.
- Heat 1/2 cup olive oil in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft. Pour in white wine and allow to cook for approx. 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and stir for one minute, then add clams and their juice. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and toss with remaining olive oil, then cover pasta with sauce and clams. Top with parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Serve and Enjoy! (serves 4)