Seared Tuna Steak garnished with Grape Salsa
by Angelica Mastellos on April 13, 2021
- 4 Oyster Bay tuna steaks
- 2 cups red seedless grapes chopped
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/3 cups drained and rinsed capers
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tuna: Preheat outdoor grill to medium flame and gently oil grate. Next, brush both sides’ tuna steaks with lemon juice and add desired amount of salt and pepper to each. Lastly, cook tuna steaks on preheated grill, 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare, or longer if preferred.
- Salsa: Combine grapes, shallots, capers, parsley and olive oil in a bowl. Mixing until evenly coated and seasoning with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Top tuna steaks with grape salsa and serve with your favorite rice or grain! (serves 4)