- 1 pound lobster meat, broken into pieces (largest piece ¾ inch)
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley, freshly chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, to use for pan-searing cakes
- Set aside crab and lobster meats then mix all remaining ingredients together. Slowly fold in lobster and crab meats. Form into 4oz “dome” cakes and sprinkle top and bottom with additional breadcrumbs.
- In a medium hot pan, sear with butter, then transfer to preheated oven set to 350 degrees. Cook in oven for roughly 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Remove from oven and garnish with spicy remoulade sauce.