No deliveries will be made to Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii or P.O. boxes. Deliveries are made within the continental U.S. only.
- All orders placed (Monday through Wednesday) by 1:00 p.m. EST will be processed and shipped in 1 - 2 days.
- Any orders placed after Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. EST will ship the following Monday or Tuesday unless otherwise notified. We can ship on Thursdays if you choose overnight shipping for delivery on Friday.
- Please be sure to double check the shipping address carefully for errors. We cannot guarantee shipments that are unable to deliver due to address errors.
- All deliveries will be made Tuesday through Friday (no Saturday, Sunday or Monday deliveries).
- Ideally there should be someone present to receive this perishable package.
- Harbor Seafood cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or spoiled food. If you are sending a gift to someone, please notify them when to expect the delivery.
- Upon receipt, we suggest that the product be immediately removed from the outer shipping container and placed in the freezer.
- All of our frozen shipments contain dry ice and care should be used when unpacking to avoid directly handling the dry ice.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE DRY ICE WITH BARE HANDS.
* If you receive a frozen product that was partially thawed during transit, you can let if defrost and cook the product, or immediately put the product in your freezer. The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) states that frozen seafood that has not exceeded an internal temperature of 40F and remains cool to the touch can be frozen again without any issues.
For any questions or comments, please feel free to email us at email@example.com