- 1 lb box fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, washed
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, washed
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese + extra for plating
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1½–2 lbs lobster claw, leg and knuckle meat
- In a food processor bowl, place herbs, pine nuts, garlic, lemon, and ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Turn machine on and slowly stream olive oil in through the lid. Allow to blend well for a couple of minutes, adjust seasoning and reserve.
- Bring one gallon of salted water to a boil and cook fettuccine to al dente. In a sauté pan, heat lobster meat and butter together until lobster is just warmed through.
- Drain pasta and place it in a large serving bowl. Mix a generous amount of pesto into the pasta, add lobster and butter, and serve. Add extra Parmesan to each plate as desired.