by Angelica Mastellos on May 11, 2021
- 1 lb baby shrimp, thawed
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- ½ small yellow onion, diced
- 1 baguette, cut into four pieces
- 4-6 lettuce leaves
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- In bowl, mix first seven ingredients until well combined.
- Slice each piece of baguette down the length, open and toast lightly under broiler.
- Line bread with lettuce and tomato and spoon in the shrimp salad, divided evenly among the four servings.