- 1 lb Fettuccine
- 1 lb Oyster Bay Snow Crabmeat
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated
- 3 tbsp. salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Old Bay
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Take a large pot and boil salted water to cook pasta according to packaging instructions. Drain pasta when desired texture is reached and return to pot.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium flame and add garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Slowly add flour to the skillet and stir continuously until golden. Pour in heavy cream and chicken broth whisking until smooth and let simmer until thick, about 3 minutes. Add 1 1/2 cups of parmesan, leaving the rest for garnish, and let melt into mixture.
- Season with 1 tbsp. Old Bay, leaving the rest for garnish, salt and pepper to taste. Stir in Oyster Bay Snow Crabmeat and toss until coated, then add pre-cooked pasta and toss until evenly coated. Garnish with remaining Old Bay, parmesan and lemon juice and serve!