Mahi Mahi is mild, yet sweet in ﬂavor with large, moist, white ﬂakes. It is a versatile fish that is perfect for grilling, broiling, sautéing, and baking.
Serving Size: 8 oz (4 portions per package)
Each piece is individually vacuum packed
Product delivers raw and frozen. Keep frozen until you are ready to prepare.
MAHI MAHI TACOS RECIPE
- 1 bag Oyster Bay Mahi Mahi
- 1 garlic glove, chopped
- 2 limes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 6-8 taco shells
- Olive oil
- Salsa & Sour Cream, to garnish
- Place fish in a baking dish. Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil and squeeze 1/2 of a lime over fish. Sprinkle garlic, chili powder and cumin on top. Flip the fish to coat both sides in marinade evenly and add salt and pepper to taste. Place baking dish in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to fully marinate.
- Combine cabbage, onion and cilantro to create a “slaw”. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil and juice from 1/2 lime over the mixture and toss until coated consistently. Add salt and pepper to slaw as desired.
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat, coating pan with oil evenly. Remove fish from marinade and pan-fry both sides until fish is golden brown and flakey. Once cooked, break up fish for serving.
- Assemble taco shells with fish and lettuce slaw, top with tomato, avocado, salsa and sour cream as preferred. Use remaining limes to squeeze over taco for extra flavor (serves about 4).